How To Update Your Nexus One To 2.2 (Froyo)23 May 2010 1 Comment
- Download the update from here.
The rest of the steps I posted before here. But just incase you are lazy, here you go:
- Rename the file to update.zip.
- Copy the update.zip file onto your microSD card.
- With your Nexus One off, hold down the trackball and press the power button.You’ll be booted into a white screen with three Android robots on skateboards.
- Select “Bootloader.”
- On the next screen, select “Recovery.”
- Your phone will reboot, giving you a picture of the Android robot and an exclamation point inside a triangle.
- Now press the power button and volume up button at the same time. It could take a couple of tries.
- Now (using the trackball this time) choose “Apply sdcard:update.zip”
After the installation is complete, you will still have to download and install Flash 10.1 to get things going, just click on any “get latest flash” link in the browser and you are set. or just search for it in the market place.